For 35 years, Covenant Care has been privileged to provide compassionate hospice care to thousands of individuals as they prepare for their final days of life. Through My Wish, we have the honor of helping our patients make memories into their final moments.
Here’s how My Wish works:
- As a non-profit provider of hospice care, Covenant Care works with generous individuals, families, companies and foundations to support the final wishes of over 6,000 patients annually.
- Covenant Care’s team of social workers help families identify patient wishes.
- An individual may request one wish ranging from $25 to $500.
- The My Wish team endeavors to grant wishes through our network of generous Wish Partners and Wish Grantors.
- Wish Grantors choose to grant patient wishes online at MyWish.org
- Donors help grant future wishes by contributing any amount to the Wish Fund at MyWish.org
- 100% of contributions are used to grant patient wishes. No administrative costs come out of My Wish contributions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is My Wish?
My Wish is an online wish granting program, allowing individual donors to grant a final wish for Covenant Care Hospice patients.
Who does My Wish help?
My Wish grants wishes for individuals receiving hospice services through Covenant Care.
Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes. Covenant Care is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization and all donations are tax deductible.
What happens when a wish is granted?
When a wish is funded online, the My Wish team activates to fulfill the wish as soon as possible.
I have additional questions, where can I turn?
Please keep in touch with us! Call us at 1-888-LUV2-WISH (1-888-588-2947) and visit MyWish.org frequently to view new wishes and program information.